CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Google
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Life/ Spring Cleaning

I have been on a mission all morning. I am trying to spring clean. My mission today was to tackle my room mainly my dresser. I had so much junk stacked on top of it I did not know where to begin. Everyday I am going to try to tackle something else. We are having a community yard sale the first weekend in May and I want to get rid of a lot of stuff that we don't really need. I was watching the news last night which is something I have not really done since Todd had passed and wouldn't you know that they reported 9 more armed forces killed in Iraq yesterday. Now before Todd was killed I would have thought for a minute and felt bad for their families and say that's to bad, but now my gut and heart just aches, just thinking that 9 more families had to receive the same news that we received on Easter Sunday. I can't hardly stand it. It is something that I would not wish on anybody. My heart breaks for their families. Needless to say I think watching the news will not be on my agenda any time soon.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Shelly, it's ANZAC Day here today...25th April...it's Australia Remembrance Day to honour all the men and women in our Forces...those who've lost their lives fighting to retain the freedoms we enjoy. I went to the Dawn Service this morning. Todd will be in my thoughts..and I'll think of him as I watch the Anzac Day parade later this morning.

Shelly said...

Thank you so much Lee.

Unknown said...

Hi. I just received your message in Blogexplosion. Terribly sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you and your family are holding up.