CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Google
 

Friday, April 13, 2007

My Life/ Disbelief

This is so messed up, I still can't believe that this is real. Everday I wake up and just hope that it was all just a bad dream, then reality hits it is not, this is really happening. All the pain just rushes back to my stomach. I can't stand it. My sister is just trying to get by. My heart just breaks for her. These coming day's are going to be difficult. His body is going to be coming in on a jet this weekend and the funeral should be sometime in the following day's. She is so scared to see him being carted of the plane. She really feels like her heart will break in half. This is just so much to handle. I wish I could help her more, I just don't know how to. We are still in such belief. My husband and I went to a web site with a list of all the fallen soldiers, just seeing his name on that list made it so much more real. The sadness just takes over. More memories just keep flooding my mind. This is truly the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. Thanks again to everyone for all of your kind words and prayers.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Just be by your sister's side at the airport, Shelly. Let her lean on your strength. You are strong, even though you may think you're not. Let her lean on you. Hold her tight...she will need your love and your being there for her.

My thoughts are with you all at this indescribable time.

Shelly said...

Thanks for all your kind words Lee, you always seem to make me feel better.