CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Google
 

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Life/ Friendship

My friend sent me this , which could not have come at a better time for me....... You're...My friend, My companion, Through good times and bad, My friend, My buddy, Through happy and sad, Beside me you stand, Beside me you walk, You're there to listen, You're there to talk, With happiness, With smiles, With pain and tears, I know you'll be there, throughout the years!


Thank you my friend I needed this more than you will ever know.

6 comments:

Nan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes, you can add me to your directory if you like.

Lee said...

That's lovely, Shelly and I'm sure every word applies to you. :)

Have a wonderful, relaxed Easter.

Best wishes. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. Yes, you can add my site to your directory. I hope you're feeling better now. :)

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Hi There Shelly. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment. I would like to be put on ur directory. Thanks for the offer. Well have a very good Easter and stop by my blog anythime.

Phillip Hodak said...

Of course you can add me to your directory. I think I'm actually already on Weblog Index too.

I'll add this blog to my links too, I like it. There's a lot of info and links and all.

no name said...

That is a cool poemy thing. You commented on my blog about how you wish you had more time to write poems like you used to and i wish you did too. I think you should write some and put them on your blog.