CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Google
 

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Life/ Big Game

Today is our first baseball game and we are all so nervous. I don't think we will ever coach again. It is way to much pressure. My husband and I feel like we are being judged all the time. Nothing has gone right. Our uniforms are not fitting some of the kids and we have pictures tonight before the game. Oh yeah and did I mention that it is storming out today. It is supposed to clear up later in the day but the field may still be wet. My son is the starting pitcher and I always get so nervous for him. I have such a busy day on top of everything else I have about 9 kids all day luckily I have my sister to help keep me sane. It is my only busy day until next Thursday so for that I am grateful.

2 comments:

no name said...

Sounds exciting! I am sure your son is a great pitcher! and you will get used to coaching after a while, it is sorta like baby sitting a little bit. I am not very good at it and i feel awkward when the parents are around but once they leave i loosen up and the kids like me more. It all falls into place.

Lee said...

Hahahahahaha! Just keep thinking about the movies "Field of Dreams", "Bull Durham" and "A League of Their Own", Shelly...she'll be right mate! ;)